- Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional septic systems
- Locate, Inspect and Evaluate components of a septic system using various methods including Ground Penetrating Radar for non-destructive locates and inspections providing a 3D report as well as GPS mapping showing location of system components with clearances on Google Earth Maps. Recommended for Real Estate Inspections. Also recommended for home owner clearance requirements prior to construction of home additions, garages, sheds, decks, patios, pools, ponds, gardens, etc.
- Fibre-Optic television camera with a 200ft. cable used when required to locate or assess the cause of blockages or breakage within the system
- Repair breakages and clear blockages and tree roots
- Retro-fit septic tanks with “tee” baffles, access risers for easier maintenance, and effluent filter at outlet ‘tee’ baffle
- Remediate failing or failed leeching beds using Bio-Clean treatment, Root-X treatment, Terralift procedure for immediate remediation, and SoilAir System installation for guaranteed leeching bed rejuvenation and long term performance enhancement
- Maintenance services including effluent filter cleaning and Bio-Clean drain maintenance
Replacement of your system may not be the only option.
Call SepTech Wastewater Systems for available solutions & peace of mind.